Importing 1099 Forms Data to 1099 Software
In this post I will be talking about importing 1099 Data to 1099 software.
- Start the 1099 software by clicking the shortcut on the desktop.
- Click on “Import Data” from the menu.
- Select 1099-MISC Forms.
- Set the separator Options.
- Select the input CSV file to import from.
- Select Fields inside 1099 software
Recipient's Identification number
Recipient's Name (Line One)
Recipient's Name (Line Two)
Recipient's Zip Code
Box 1 (Rents)
Box 2 (Royalties)
Box 3 (Other income)
Box 4 (Federal income tax withheld)
Box 5 (Fishing boat proceeds)
Box 6 (Medical and health care payments)
Box 7 (Nonemployee compensation)
Box 8 (Substitute payments in lieu of dividends or interest)
Box 9 (Payer made direct sales of $5000 or more...)
Box 10 (Crop insurance proceeds)
Box 13 (Excess golden parachute payments)
Box 14 (Gross proceeds paid to an attorney)
Box 15a (Section 409A deferrals)
Box 15b (Section 409A income)
Box 16 (State tax withheld) Line 1
Box 17 (State/Payer's state no.) Line 1
Box 18 (State income) Line 1
Box 16 (State tax withheld) Line 2
Box 17 (State/Payer's state no.) Line 2
Box 18 (State income) Line 2
2nd TIN not.
- Click on the import button.
- Review the information inside the 1099 Software
- Congratulations, the 1099 forms import is complete.