I received a number of questions about creating, printing and filing 1099 forms, the same question was asked in a number of ways, but the answer remains almost the same.
Below is a list of the questions I received:
How to complete a 1099 form?
How to complete 1099 forms?
How do i complete 1099?
How to print 1099 form or forms?
How to print 1099?
How do i print 1099 forms?
How do i print 1099 tax?
How to prepare a 1099 form?
How to prepare and file 1099 forms?
How to prepare form 1099?
How to create 1099 forms?
How do i create a 1099 form?
How do i produce a 1099 form?
So, in this post we will try to show how you can use W2 Mate, a 1099 tax software, to complete, print and file 1099 forms.
You can click here: to download 1099 software and follow the instructions in this post.
- Start W2 Mate Software by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Click on the “1099 Recipients” button the left Toolbar.
- Click on “New 1099 Recipient” to add a new 1099 Recipient. Please make sure to enter all the information and click OK. The new information will be saved automatically.
- Now click on the “1099 Forms” button on the left ToolBar.
- You can use this window to create and complete your 1099 forms. Each field inside the IRS 1099 form has a corresponding input box on this screen. Once you enter the info for a certain recipient, click on save.
- Now to print a 1099 form, click on the print button, where you will be presented with a number of options such as the type of copy to print and which forms to select.
- If you would like to file the IRS 1099 forms with the IRS then you need to go to the e-Filing menu and select the type of form you want to file.
For more information about filing 1099 forms, check out these resources:
I hope you will find this post useful.